by Melissa Michalek ©2000
1 Focaccia Bread Loaf, cubed
1 tube JD Sausage, maple flavored, browned
1 cup Cheese, shredded
1 bunch Green Onions, diced (or white onion if you prefer)
1 cup Peppers (red, yellow, green), diced or cut to images
A few cherry tomatoes, sliced (optional)
Chopped Fresh Spiniach (optional)
Oregano, Salt, Pepper
12 Eggs, blended with 1/4 c milk
1. SPRAY THE 9x13 with cooking spray (Pam). Very important.
2. First layer the bottom with cubed bread. Then add remaining ingredients in colorful arrangement.
3. Pour egg mixture over top of everything. Put in fridge overnight or 6 hours (soaking bread).
4. Preheat oven 400* and bake for 30-50 minutes. Depends on thickness and oven.
5. Serve warm with maple syrup. Tastes like french toast and an omlette! mmmm