A family favorite from the Hartung Family. I also found this one in my Grandma Ludy Maltzen's recipe box. It's just scrumptious!
6 oz Raspberry Jello
2 c Boiling Water
20 oz Raspberries
8 oz Cream Cheese
12 oz Cool Whip
1 c Sugar
2 c Crushed Pretzels (regular or Gluten Free)
¾ c Butter
2 tsp Sugar
- Put bundt pan in freezer before using.
- Mix jello with boiling water. Add raspberries. Grease bundt cake pan and pour in mixture. Refrigerate until gelled.
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip and sugar. Whip together. Pour over jello and refrigerate until next step is ready.
- Mix crushed pretzels, butter and sugar. Bake at 350* for 8 min. Cool. Then press into cream cheese layer. Regrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving, set in warm water and loosen with knife on edges. Put serving plate on top, then jiggle loose onto plate.