Broccoli Raisin Salad


Known to us as the scrumptious
"Tequillaberry’s” Broccoli Salad
Salad:
4 c. Broccoli, chopped
1 c. Raisins (or sliced grapes)
1 c. Sunflower Seeds
1 sm. Red Onion, diced
1 c. Bacon pieces (or 1 lb cooked & crumbled)

Dressing:
1 c. Hellman’s Mayonnaise
½ c. Splenda Sweetner or Sugar
1 ½ tbsp Vinegar

Mix and pour over salad. Set at least four (4) hours.

THIS IS OUR FAVORITE POTLUCK DISH TO SHARE. There are never leftovers, but if there are they're just as delicious!

Broccoli Raisin Salad on FoodistaBroccoli Raisin Salad
h/t: photo from here

Comments

Unknown said…
I downloaded your Broccoli Raisin Salad on 12/22/2009 and my family looks forward to it at every gathering. I returned today to print another copy for "safekeeping" because my 2009 print-out has become "raggedy". Now my family is grown with children and families of their own. I always get a call from some of them for this recipe. Thought I would also re-browse your site to see "what's new". Thanks so much for your sharing such delicious recipes!